Re: GNOME 2.91.1 unstable tarballs due

Hi!

Quick note: I will not be able to create anjuta and gdl unstable
releases that work with GNOME 3.0 infrastructure for 2.91.1. I am really
working hard on this but the gconf to GSettings patch alone is more than
10k lines of code for anjuta and is not a simple search/replace.

I hope to merge this patch next week and concentrate on moving to gtk
+-3.0. This should be easier as we at least implemented all deprecations
till the 2.32 release so we only have to update the API that changed
afterwards. Same goes for gdl.

Thanks for your patience!

Johannes