Re: Proposing Luca as a new release team member

Le mardi 20 juillet 2010, à 10:09 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> As already mentioned previously, I'll leave the release team at the end
> of this cycle. After some discussion with a few people and after talking
> to him, I would like to propose that Luca replaces me on the release
> team.

Luca is now on the mailing list. I'll mentor him until I leave the team,
in April, at which point I'm sure he'll be completely ready :-)

Luca, what do you think about working with me on the 2.32.1 release in
November? That should be a good first experience to handle a release.

As a reminder, there is some documentation that can be useful for your
first days:
  http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/NewReleaseTeamMembers

Thanks,