gcalctool tarball for gnome 2.91.0

Hi

mclasen's mail from earlier today about 2.91.0 status pointed out that
my module, gcalctool, hasn't seen a release for 2.91.0 yet, as the
maintainer who usually does releases appears busy.

I have tagged and created a tarball, but I haven't uploaded it to the
gnome servers, as I don't have ssh access to master.g.o. I was advised
on IRC to upload it somewhere else, and send an email here.

Please see http://flukkost.nu/gcalctool-5.91.0.tar.gz for a new tarball.

My apologies for being so very late - I was expecting a release to
Magically Appear like it's always done before. :)