Re: requesting string and feature freeze break for hamster-applet

was hoping to squeeze it in for 2.32.1 (tarballs due nov 15) as i
don't see when 2.32.2 is scheduled if at all.
apologies for late notice - life got into the way of my hacking activities

Seems that it affects quite a few of your users, so i18n approval 1/2.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen