Re: Need metacity release ASAP (was Re: Hard code freeze break request for metacity)

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 03:55:56PM +0000, Thomas Thurman wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 05:51:09PM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > Ping. This is blocking the release right now. I can do the tarball if it
> > helps, but I'd prefer if you could look at the bug and fix it the way
> > you think is appropriate.
>
> Sure; I have a doctor's appointment in about an hour, but I'll try and
> get it done after that.  I'll keep you informed of progress.

Sorry, my build environment for glib is utterly screwed today because of trying to build gobject-consume from source earlier this week.  I spent half an hour trying to get autotools to play along, but with no success.
I'll probably reinstall over the weekend, but if you'd be willing to make the release, please do.  Sorry for the nuisance.

As to 606719: Dominique's patch looks good.  I would also rewrite

  ops = 0;
  insensitive = 0;

  ops = META_MENU_OP_NONE;
  insensitive = META_MENU_OP_NONE;

at the top of meta_window_show_menu(), but that's a small nitpick.  I can send you a patch with these changes if you like, but obviously I can't test it at the moment.

Thomas