Re: Need more tarballs for 2.30.0

Le mardi 30 mars 2010, à 18:22 +0300, Eitan Isaacson a écrit :
> Hi Vince.
>
> I was originally planning to skip this release cycle because of time
> constraints. If you think it would be valuable, I will release it.
> Haven't done much testing with at-spi2, I just know that it launches.

So it's up to you. What I know, though, is that there are new/updated
translations and it'd be a shame to not release them.

So you can choose to either release what's in master as 1.10.0 (assuming
this fix for at-spi2 is safe), or create a branch where you'll revert
this at-spi2 change and keep translations :-) The third option is to
release 2.30 with accerciser 1.8.0 (and stay with the 1.8.x versions for
2.30.x)

(or you can choose to tell us what you'd like to happen and we'll do
it).

So, what do you decide? :-)