Re: Need more tarballs for 2.30.0

On 03/29/2010 11:23 PM, Vincent Untz wrote:
I can handle those tarballs for you.

Thanks. That would be great!

The only concern I have is:

It seems to me that it will just mean this bug will come back:

Am I getting something wrong? Should we change things again for 2.30.0?

No, you're right. I was confused by the interaction between the library and the daemon in 2.28 which produced the NO_MATCH result behavior. The original design was different, but this behavior has existed for many releases, and preserving ABI is the right thing to do.

I've attached a patch to that bug. Could you roll that into the release?

Thanks again,