Help: gnome-themes 2.30.0

I'm not sure I'm going to get gnome-themes 2.30.0 out the door in time; I'm having issues with my build machine. Would appreciate it if you could find somebody else to make the release just in case.

(If you can't, the only changes since the last release are a couple of updated translations, so they could always wait for 2.30.1.)

Thanks,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum.benson at sun.com         OpenSolaris Desktop Team