Re: Code freeze break request for Evolution 2.30

On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 15:20 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le lundi 29 mars 2010, à 09:03 -0400, Matthew Barnes a écrit :
> > A GTK+ glitch causes some of Evolution's editor windows to be unusable
> > in right-to-left locales.  We found a work-around that we'd like to
> > apply in time for Evolution 2.30.0.
>
> Is this a bug in GTK+ or really just in evo?
Am not sure if its a gtk+ bug. But then it would be good to have this
fix in evolution for getting this issue fixed before the release.. While
we would get an answer for the above question, how about getting this
committed in evo ?

I understand that if its a gtk+ bug it might affect other apps as well..

Thanks, Chenthill.