Freeze Break Request: Anjuta (git plugin)

This is a patch for a memory corruption bug in the git merge dialog I
discovered while doing some unrelated work on Anjuta. The patch is
relatively simple; it just moves a bad g_free call to its proper place.
I have tested it and have verified that it corrects the issue and does
not introduce any new ones. This issue has not been reported to Bugzilla
as far as I know.

Please CC me on replies--I'm not subscribed here.

Thanks,
James Liggett