Re: Evolution / intltool & dbus ...

Le 23/03/2010 13:50, Vincent Untz a écrit :
Le mardi 23 mars 2010, à 12:38 +0000, Michael Meeks a écrit :
Hi guys,

	I'd really like to get the attached patch into Evo - this stops us
requiring an updated comment preserving intltool (which doesn't exist
yet), and is a rather cleaner solution to our conditional problem.

Patch looks good to me (and actually fixes a bug since the old code was
using strstr and then checking lines[ii][8]), although I have no idea
what you mean with the intltool stuff :-)

Approval 1 / 2.

Approval 2 / 2

	I'd also really like Evo. to depend on an updated d-bus that Colin is
working on. The user experience without that dbus can be sufficiently
shocking (frequent, multi-second hangs eg. ;-) that it would be rather
good not to have these problems hiding any other nasty latency bugs.
That's particularly important with the new IMAP-X latency reduction
work, and of course - we'd only require a new stable release.

If this fixes those annoying issues, then I'm convinced it's worth
bumping the dependency this late. Approval 1 / 2 again.

Approval 2/2, updated dbus is also fixing some KDE issues in Nepomuk ;)

--
Frederic Crozat
Mandriva