Epiphany break request of hard code freeze

Hi,

a bit late in the game, I know, but I'd like to commit
http://bugzilla-attachments.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=156320 before
2.30. It basically fixes a brown paper bag bug in the auto-fill logic
of forms that prevented lots of the gecko migrated passwords from
being used. This will fiix things for new users (say, coming from
2.28), but people using 2.29.x will still see the problem. We have a
more or less finished patch to fix their keyring entries but I'm not
sure we should push it at this point. Anyone using 2.29.x probably
will be fine with the bug being fixed very early in the 2.31.x cycle,
and that seems a lot less risky in general. Opinions?

Xan