Re: UI freeze break request for evolution

On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 04:32 +0530, chen wrote:
> Hi,
>    I would like to remove couple of preference options which are not implemented in the new imapx provider. I was planning to implement them,
> but with other fixes to be made, had to post-pone them. It would be good to remove them for evolution 2.30 and add them for the next release.
> Have attached the patch Requesting approval for committing the same.
>
> Options removed:
> * 'Connection to server' section.
> * Option to over-ride namespaces.
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/confirm/release-team/44d5057b38d1b7eae10fb579bb481a30344258da has the old/modified screen-shots.

Release team: The Evolution documentation is handled by a team
internal to Novell, and not by the Gnome documentation team.
They're the only ones who can tell you if any impact on the
documentation can be addressed in time.

--
Shaun McCance
http://syllogist.net/