GNOME3 reality check

Here is a list of things that I consider essential for a plausible
GNOME3 user experience:

- seamless fallback to panel/metacity in 'hw sucks' situations
- system status / notifications separation, symbolic icons
- working message tray / telepathy integration
- at least a basic implementation of 'finding and reminding'
- complete control center panel conversion
- basic shell a11y and magnifier integration

Feel free to correct this list if I forgot something, or if you think
these are not essential.

I'm intentionally leaving out all the platform cleanup stuff here,
since it does not affect the user experience in a major way.

I think we are at a point where it becomes necessary to track these
things more closely.

So, here are some questions:

- Do we have designs/plans  for each of these ?
- Who is working on implementing them ?
- What is the status ?
- If we have unassigned items, can we find people to work on them ?

I'd be willing to try and assemble somewhat regular status updates on
these, if you agree that that would help with getting things finished.

Matthias