Re: String freeze break request for Vinagre 2.30
- From: Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org>
- To: Łukasz Jernaś <deejay1 srem org>
- Cc: GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, GNOME Doc <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: String freeze break request for Vinagre 2.30
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:21:02 -0300
Em Qua, 2010-06-16 às 21:18 +0200, Łukasz Jernaś escreveu:
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 9:12 PM, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >> string 1: Supply an alternative port using colon
> >> string 2: For instance: joe domain com:5022
> >> So, I'd really like to backport this commit to 2.30 branch and do a 2.30.2 release today or tomorrow.
> >> -https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=621809
> > I would give you approval 1 or from 18n when you delay the release for
> > at least one week to give translators a chance to update the package.
> Well, one week is after the 2.30.2 release date, the tarballs are due
> on June 21 :/
Yes, I didn't have time to do such release.
] [Thread Prev