- From: Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>
- To: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>
- Cc: Gustavo Carneiro <gjc inescporto pt>
- Subject: gnome-python-desktop
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:56:29 +0100
I ended up releasing a new gnome-python-desktop tarball to fix the
build of our latest unstable release. I just noticed that my fix
involved adapting stable gnome-python-desktop (2.30.0) to an evince
API that is only available in the unstable version :-/ This is
obviously totally wrong. Sorry about that.
Wonder what would be the right way to "fix" that.
] [Thread Prev