Re: GSettings migration status

Hey!

Am Freitag, den 23.07.2010, 20:40 +0200 schrieb Vincent Untz:

> So I was hoping that someone would do the changes proposed by Christian
> before I do a release :-) If people are happy with schemas that will
> change, I can certainly do a 0.0.1 tarball in two minutes.

I took the freedom to try some of the "low-hanging fruits" of
Christian's proposals (aka the ones I could understand and follow
easily). As the bugzilla component seems to be not working yet, I dumped
my three small patches here: :)

http://people.gnome.org/~friemann/gdesktop-settings-dump1/

Regards,

Felix