Re: Meeting at GUADEC

Le vendredi 16 juillet 2010, à 17:43 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> It'd be nice to have some meeting during GUADEC, with various key
> people that we'd invite (GNOME Shell, accessibility, etc.).
>
> I'd love to do that on Monday if possible, but I don't know if everyone
> will be there. So let's see:
>
>  + will you be there on Monday?
>  + who do you think we should invite?

So, it sounds fun. Apparently, we can't do a face-to-face meeting before
Wednesday. There's an advisory board meeting on Tuesday, and I'll talk
a bit about the status of GNOME 3 and a GNOME roadmap (need to work on
that, btw... :-)). So I'd love to have some chat on Monday, if possible.

Could people attend an IRC meeting on Monday? At what time?