Proposing Luca as a new release team member

Hi,

As already mentioned previously, I'll leave the release team at the end
of this cycle. After some discussion with a few people and after talking
to him, I would like to propose that Luca replaces me on the release
team.

I'm sure you all know him, as he's been helping with some release
management tasks in the past (tracking external deps in jhbuild, for
example), and his l10n background will certainly bring some good
perspective to the team.

Does anyone have any major objection to this?

As a reminder, http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/Membership contains
the current list of people in the team as well as a description of the
informal process to get new people on boad. Also, we're 9 people instead
of the usual 8 people at the moment, but that's because we invited
Frédéric (Péters) without anybody leaving -- I don't think it harms to
be 9, though, and we can probably go back to 8 later on.

Cheers,