Re: [DRAFT] Modulesets Reorganization

Hi,

2010/7/15 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>:
> Am Dienstag, den 01.06.2010, 12:57 +0100 schrieb Lucas Rocha:
>> Here's a new draft with the following changes:
>
> Lucas, do you plan to analyze the d-d-l feedback soon and either comment
> and/or update the reorg proposal?

I've read the messages on the thread and, to be very honest, I'm not
sure what would be the best next step right now. The main issue I see
with the 'no moduleset for apps' proposal is about how to best
communicate the apps that the i18n and docs teams should focus on. So,
it seems that keeping a sort of central list of apps we care about is
important to sync work with the several teams in the community
(especially docs and i18n). Johannes Schmid's proposal is interesting
but still keeps an (slightly more flexible) apps moduleset around.

I'm thinking of working on a proposal for a points-based
"certification" of apps but honestly I'm not sure there's agreement
even inside the r-t about this. So, while I think about all that, some
feedback from other r-t members on this issue would definitely be
helpful here.

Cheers!

--lucasr