Re: build status

> Here is a quick analysis of the status of builds on build.gnome.org.
> The one-line summary is that getting webkit and e-d-s to build against
> current GTK+ will get us quite a bit closer to a fully building tree.
> But there is also a bunch of easy fixes for make check failures.
>
> Matthias
>

> 183 modules
> 162 built ok          88%
> 131 checked ok   72%
>
> Stuff that doesn't build
<snip>
> Other problems:
>  bluez (autofoo/jhbuild problems)

/bin/sh: ./autogen.sh: No such file or directory

bluez never had an autogen.sh file, for as long as I can remember. It
uses bootstrap, and bootstrap-configure.

Why are we building it from git anyway, or even building it at all?

>  accountsservice (autofoo problems)

Needs updating to not use AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT.

> Stuff that fails in make check:
>
> Needs POTFILES.in update:
>  gnome-control-center

Richard is fixing that.

>  totem

Fixed.

> Other problems:
>  totem-pl-parser

Missing dependency on gvfs for make check. We need gvfs with http
support to be installed. I added a check to that effect to
totem-pl-parser.