Re: Proposing Luca as a new release team member

Le lundi 02 août 2010, à 11:56 +0100, Lucas Rocha a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> 2010/7/20 Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As already mentioned previously, I'll leave the release team at the end
> > of this cycle. After some discussion with a few people and after talking
> > to him, I would like to propose that Luca replaces me on the release
> > team.
>
> Wondering: do you still plan to leave r-t by the end of this cycle
> even after the decision to delay 3.0?

So I've been thinking a lot about this. I think I'll stay six more
months since I really want to see 3.0 out.

That being said, it doesn't harm to get Luca in now so he can be fully
operational when I leave. Or maybe he can just replace someone else who
will leave in September...