Using gnome-2-30 branch for libgweather in GNOME 2.32

Hi,

Because there was no relevant change in master for libgweather except
the one change libgweather to libgweather-3, we'll use libgweather from
the gnome-2-30 branch for GNOME 2.32. If a string needs to be changed,
we'll create a new gnome-2-32 branch based on gnome-2-30, but it's
unlikely to be needed.

Please note that no translations were changed in master, so nothing to
change for translators (except make sure to use the right branch :-))