2.33 schedule draft

at http://live.gnome.org/AndreKlapper/Sched1

I haven't added any system-wide goals yet as the list of goals is not
finalized (e.g. IMO it makes sense to integrate PyGIPort now that we
have six more months). See the list on that wikipage and add comments.

Also if we keep the old modulesets system the 2.33 new module proposals
period would start in two weeks.
Comments? (or somebody soon having time to rework our reorg proposal to
include the d-d-l feedback, see other thread on this ml?)

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed