Re: Meeting minutes (April 10th)

Am Mittwoch, den 14.04.2010, 12:36 +0100 schrieb Lucas Rocha:
> In the long term, I expect release team to only build and smoke test
> core desktop. The apps moduleset could even be maintained by separate
> group that would ensure the apps are complying with requirements,
> building and running as expected.

How well-defined would group membership be?
Would that group also be part of the release team (which means we would
introduce roles and responsibilities I assume) or separate (which does
not make sense IMO as it makes it harder for communication and sharing
knowledge)?
To compare, http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Release_Team lists a bunch
of people each with specific areas assigned.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed