Fwd: Team updates needed for the 2010 Q1 GNOME Quarterly Report by Wednesday, April 14th

Help welcome for the release team part!

Vincent

----- Forwarded message from Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> -----

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 05:29:31 -0600
From: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se>,
	Willie Walker <William Walker sun com>,
	Calum Benson <Calum Benson sun com>, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>,
	Dave Neary <dneary gnome org>, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>,
	SimosLists gmail com, Bruno Boaventura <brunoboaventura gmail com>,
	Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org>, shaunm <shaunm gnome org>,
	Tobias Mueller <tobiasmue gnome org>,
	Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron sun com>,
	Marina Zhurakhinskaya <marinaz redhat com>,
	Bharath <abharath novell com>,
	"paul r cutler gmail com" <pcutler gnome org>,
	Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com>
Subject: Team updates needed for the 2010 Q1 GNOME Quarterly Report by
	Wednesday, April 14th

Thanks everyone for your help with past reports - we continue to get
positive feedback! It's time for the Q1, January-March, 2010 report.

Please send your updates in by Wednesday, April 14th.  I will then get the
report out by Friday, April 23rd. (With Vinicius' help. :)

Here's the list of people I have. Let me know if I'm missing anyone or it
should be someone else.

   - Release Team -- Vincent Untz
   - Art Team -- Andreas Nilsson
   - Accessibility Team -- Willie Walker
   - Usability Team -- Calum Benson
   - Bug Squad -- Andre Klapper
   - Marketing Team -- Paul Cutler
   - Sysadmin Team -- Paul Cutler
   - Mobile -- Dave Neary
   - Website -- Lucas Rocha
   - Localization -- Simos Xenitellis
   - Documentation Team -- Shaun McCance
   - Events - Stormy Peters (looking for an enthusiastic reporter!)
   - Membership - Tobias Mueller
   - Finance - Germán Póo-Caamaño
   - Travel Committee - Bharath Acharya
   - Board Report - Brian Cameron
   - Women's Outreach - Marina Zhurakhinskaya

Remember, an update, any update (short, brief, long, not perfect) is better
than no update. I'll proof read and spell check.

Most people run their reports by the team mailing list before sending them
to me - I think that is a great idea.

Thanks!

Stormy

P.S. Here's are the reports for reference:
http://foundation.gnome.org/reports/

----- End forwarded message -----