Re: 2.28 banner

Hello everyone.

I've been thinking about a message for this release, and this is what
I got (attachment included).

"Better for users. Cleaner for developers."

Regarding the banner, I still don't know if this idea of not using any
colour neither any illustration is really good. Suggestions? :)

Cheers!

--
Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com>
http://vinicius.depizzol.com.br