Re: External Dependency Proposal: Berkeley DB (libdb)
- From: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- To: Martin Meyer <elreydetodo gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: External Dependency Proposal: Berkeley DB (libdb)
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:33:55 -0400
On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 11:23 -0400, Martin Meyer wrote:
> Evolution uses both Berkeley DB and SQLite, right? Is there any reason
> you need to keep using two different database systems? Would it be
> possible to just migrate everything to one of the two databases
> instead of using them both?
I believe there's a desire to move everything over to SQLite, but that
code has not been written and we're badly understaffed right now. So
unfortunately we'll be on two different databases for a while longer.
] [Thread Prev