2.28 Status

Hi all,

So, I have everything built and running. The release files are here:

http://www.gnome.org/~lucasr/release/

I have the announcement, gnomeweb-wml changes, and release files ready
to be published. What's pending:
- Waiting for a pygobject 2.20 tarballnow. We're just sticking with
2.18.0 if the tarball doesn't come;
- Front page banner. Vinicius is working on this;
- Finalize the 2.28 promotion page. Available here:
http://live.gnome.org/PromoteTwoPointTwentyEight
- Finalize press release. Paul is working on it.

Big thanks to fredp for helping me with the pending tarballs!

I'll be out in the next 3-4 hours. Just reply this message if you want
to suggest, fix, comment something. I'll be doing the release when get
home.

Cheers!

--lucasr