Re: Dasher release for GNOME 2.28.0?
- From: Patrick Welche <prlw1 cam ac uk>
- To: Alan Lawrence <acl33 cam ac uk>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>, Patrick Welche <dasher inf phy cam ac uk>
- Subject: Re: Dasher release for GNOME 2.28.0?
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:17:26 +0100
On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 02:13:44PM +0100, Alan Lawrence wrote:
> Well, I'm sure we've done some good stuff since then that it'd be nice
> to get in - button modes, etc. - even if I'm not quite so sure about
> the optimisation work/on the internals. Patrick's probably the person
> to ask for a definitive account of the status in terms of actual
> releases, tho...?
The good stuff is certainly good - roll on 5.0 - I'm just worried about
stability, and therefore erring on the side of caution.
] [Thread Prev