Re: 2.28 banner

On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 11:08 -0500, Paul Cutler wrote:
> I would consider major themes for users to be:
>
> * Bluetooth (first time module is officially part of GNOME)

If things really work significantly wonderfully better then this alone
could be worth a major focus, with mentions of specific uses that are
known to work.

> * Empathy (huge improvements,

Vague.

>  including MC5,

Dull.

>  theme support,

The ability to change colors in a chat? Dull.

>  geolocation support

Letting IM contacts know where I am? Nice.

> and desktop sharing support)

Letting people control my desktop. And this actually works? If so,
that's a huge major feature.

> * Epiphany moves to Webkit

This is implementation, so it's dull for users.

Erm, so I'm not seeing anything inspirational. Sorry.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com