Re: [Freeze break request] gnome-system-tools broken user creation

Hi Milan,

Am Samstag, den 19.09.2009, 14:02 +0200 schrieb Milan Bouchet-Valat:
> The fix I've committed to master is a one-liner with a very low risk
> since it only changes the "uid" variable to "user_uid", since it's what
> was intended.

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-system-tools/tree/src/users/user-settings.c/?h=gnome-2-28
does not include any definition for "user_uid".
Are you sure that your one-liner should not better be a two-liner, or am
i missing something and should get a coffee first?

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed