Away from mails in the next few days

Hey,

I'm at the openSUSE conference with a not so good network, soit's better
to consider me as away from mail. Shouldn't be a big deal for handling
freeze break requests, but it also means I might not see urgent bugs to
fix in my modules. So feel free to just do whatever you think is right
for those modules (gnome-desktop, gnome-menus, gnome-panel,
gnome-session, libgweather, libwnck and pessulus).

I'll try to do my tarballs on Sunday, but this might be hard... We'll
see.

Cheers,