Job / Employment

You Can Be a Mystery Shopper Today At Customer Service Inc.

Here is a chance for you to get paid for shopping and dinning out, survey etc. Mystery shoppers are needed throughout America. You will be paid to shop and dine out-plus, you can also get free meals, free merchandise, free services, free entertainment, free travel and more.

We are currently accepting applications for Mystery Shoppers throughout the USA.

What is a Mystery Shopper?

As a Mystery Shopper, you will visit various business establishments to review their service, speed, accuracy, helpfulness', salesmanship and other attributes that our clients monitor. You will fill out a report about your experience. Most questions are ?Yes? and ?No? and personal thoughts. You will be asked to comment on the services you received, and mostly likely asked your opinion about your visit.

If you are a serious shopper and would like to receive preferential consideration, now you can! Leapfrog to the front of the line, and get the best assignments. it may be for you!

Great Pay, Fun Work, Flexible Schedules, No experience required. If you can shop, you are qualified.
You do not have to use any money from your pockets. So we will provide you the money for all your assignments.

The following information below will be needed:

Full Name:
Address (no PO Box):
City:
State: