Re: GNOME Journal Interview Opportunity

Hi Paul,

The dates for the article are good because the decision will be made
before it. I suggest that this interview happens after the decision
about GNOME 3.0 is made as it will probably bring more attention to
the GJ edition. Another suggestion: just suggest a set of dates for
the interview and we can check which one is best for most of the team.

--lucasr