String freeze break request for Empathy

Hi GNOME translators,

I hereby request a string freeze break for Empathy, for the following
strings, which were introduced some time ago in the gnome-2-28 branch in
order to look nicer on the Moblin platform.

"Do you want to remove %s from your computer?"
"L_og in"
"This will not remove your account on the server."
"Respond"
"_Next"

Note that these strings are turned off in regular builds, and are only
used when Empathy is built on the Moblin platform. Thus, translators
should feel free to ignore them, or give them a low priority.
This is explained with comments before the strings.

In another thread, I already got an (informal) first approval from Gabor
Kelemen.

Cheers, and sorry for the confusion this might have created.

Cosimo