Q3 report from the release team

Hey,

The Foundation is working on the 2009-Q3 report, in a similar form to
the Q2 report [1]. I'll write down some text (unless there's a
volunteer? :-)), but I can do with some help making sure I don't forget
anything that happened during July-August-September:

 - rt meeting for module inclusion (and a few other stuff)
 - andre's work on platform cleanup
 - 2.28 release (and all the usual freeze requests)
 - change module proposal period for 2.30

Also, plans for Q4:

 - 2.28.1
 - first 2.29 tarballs
 - meeting about GNOME 3
 - discussion of new modules

So if you know of something not in this list, please tell me :-)

Thanks,

Vincent

[1] http://foundation.gnome.org/reports/gnome-report-2009-Q2.pdf