Request for comment (Zeitgeist team): release date for GNOME 3.0
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: gnome-zeitgeist-user lists launchpad net
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Request for comment (Zeitgeist team): release date for GNOME 3.0
- Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:12:54 +0100
The release team is gathering comments from various teams to get a
proper idea of which of March or September 2010 is more appropriate for
the release of GNOME 3.0. The decision for the release date is following
what we set in the 3.0 planning document : we want 3.0 to be out in
2010, but we also want to make sure that 3.0 is rock-solid; your input
will help us take an informed decision.
It'd be great if someone could summarize the status of the work that is
being done in your team, and how March or September would work for you.
PS: make sure to cc the release team for the reply ;-)
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev