Re: Session saving & 2.26.0

Le mercredi 25 mars 2009, à 09:49 -0400, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
>
> >> I see that you have committed all your changes without further
> >> discussion to the stable branch now. I don't think that changes of
> >> this magnitude are compatible with our established policy for stable
> >> branches.
> >
> > It was the plan that was agreed -- try to fix things for 2.26.1. If it
> > turns out all this is broken, we can still revert things, or
> > retroactively branch for 2.26.
>
> If you look up in this thread, you'll notice that at least I did not
> agree to that plan, fwiw.

And you'll notice that Fred (Crozat), Andre, Lucas, Olav and I agreed to
that plan.

I know Jon and you are not happy with this. But I have the feeling it's
only because you don't want session saving to be implemented again (I
might be wrong here -- I'd be happy to know another reason to not do the
fixes I've been doing), while session saving is only a minor part of
what needs to be fixed.