Re: [DRAFT] GNOME to migrate to git

Am Dienstag, den 17.03.2009, 10:16 -0400 schrieb Owen Taylor:
> >>From our perspective it's whenever. There's just a few remaining
> critical item, that probably take a day total, and we have pretty good
> real-life testing with a bunch of modules.
>
> There might be some interest in moving certian major modules sooner -
> e.g, I think gtk+ team is anxious to work on merging some branches
> currently in git, so a release team opinion on that would be good.

I'm fine with an earlier move as long as the situation and workflow for
translators is clearly defined and documentation is publically available
and announced to gnome-i18n.
Worst case I want to avoid: Gtk+ moves to git tomorrow, gets some new
translatable strings added, and translators don't know how to commit
translations for these new strings.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed