Re: Code freeze break request for gnome-applets

Le dimanche 15 mars 2009, à 19:02 +1300, Callum McKenzie a écrit :
> As per bug 575105, the mixer applet responds to two OAFIIDs and we only
> check for one when replacing it with the null applet.
>
> The proposed patch is attached (this is not the same as the bug-report
> patch, this one checks for both OAFIIDs). It adds a check for the second
> OAFIID.

Note that OAFIID:GNOME_MixerApplet_Factory will never be used in a
config (and therefore can be removed from the code): it doesn't have
IDL:GNOME/Vertigo/PanelAppletShell:1.0 in repo_ids in the server file,
so the panel has never proposed it as an option for an applet.

(not giving +1/-1 since I wrote the initial patch)