Re: Code freeze break for a one-line crasher

Julien Puydt wrote:

> I need to break the code freeze for a one-liner patch (well, two because
> there's a comma to add) to solve a crashing situation in ekiga.

There is no bug reprot about it but Julien explained on #release-team
it happens with those steps: opening a chat with someone, closing that
chat, when that particular someone gets away/online/offline, segfault.

Is not an hypothetic situation and the patch is one line (but I
wouldn't be able to tell the implications as I am not deep in C++ and
libsigc++).

Approval 1 of 2.

        Frederic