Re: Code freeze break request for Pango

On 03/11/2009 01:21 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
Here is one detail I learned on irc

<behdad>  mclasen: gecko currently abuses pango in unheard ways.  the
first patch is supposed to expose a property they can use to clean
things up.

So thats an argument that speaks for accepting these patches.

I also asked Behdad to get these patches into rawhide now.

Building in rawhide. All in all, the patches can wait. The only reason I asked for break was that I'd rather not branch right after release and add the minor api. So, whichever the team feels more comfortable is fine with me.

behdad