Re: 2.26 release notes

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 08:34:57AM +0900, Davyd Madeley wrote:
> I'm always happy to have extra hands to help.

I've added a contributor section with some initial text regarding
Vertimus integration within Damned Lies as well as news.gnome.org. Text
needs some work, some images need to be added and should have some links
(to e.g. RSS feed and the actual sites).. but it is a start.

As it is the first time I add something to the release notes the text
above might be too detailed, etc. Feedback welcome

Oh, and created: http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.26/

(anyone with gnomeweb access can do that.. file
~gnomeweb/svn-wd/library-web/data/extra-tarballs.. or something like
that)

is there an easy and quick way to change that release-notes.xml into
HTML and text? I know of xmlto, but I thought we had another way as
well. I'm after one file for the whole thing and for the text version
I'd prefer just seeing it with 'less'.

--
Regards,
Olav