Re: String additions to 'gnome-control-center.HEAD'

2009-03-03 klockan 20:47 skrev Thomas H.P. Andersen:
> 2009/3/3 Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu>:
> > Thomas H.P. Andersen írta:
> >> I managed to accidentally break string freeze in gnome-control-center
> >> by changing a string from "/_Take a break" to "_Take a break". Stupid
> >> me. As the change is not too important I wanted to revert the change
> >> but noticed that 10 translators had already translated the new string.
> >> Can I get a string freeze break approval for this one or should I
> >> revert the change (+po file changes?) ?
> > I'd say this is not critical, so yes please revert.
> Okay. I reverted the patch but not the .po changes. Should I revert
> those as well? If so, is there an easy way for me to check if I did
> those reverts correctly? I just don't want to break even more :)

Thanks.

About reverting translations: don't bother, the translators will update
those, and by reverting you might revert other (intentional) translation
changes as well. Moreover, in many cases the old string will be
"automagically" revived from special commented entries in the .po files, so
translator's don't have to do anything either, unless they have explicitly
removed the old string.

    — Wouter