=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Israel=92s?= National Orgasm - When Israel says jump.... - =?ISO-8859-1?Q?ADL=92s?= New Hate Bill and more

ADL?s New ?Trojan Horse? Hate Bill
1/16/2009

By Rev. Ted Pike

The Anti-Defamation League, architect of hate laws worldwide, has served up two hate bills to Congress this term. These include a condensed version of the same one that failed to pass over the past ten years, ?The David Ray Hate Crimes Prevention Act.?  Reintroduction of the familiar bill was no surprise, as it had been
rejected five times.

The big news is emergence of a different sounding hate bill, a seemingly harmless version with ostensibly humanitarian, not punitive, ambitions. This is the David Ray Ritcheson Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009, H.R. 262. It is classic ?Trojan horse? legislation, attempting to charm wary legislators into making America a hate
crimes bureaucracy.

H.R. 262 wants to establish a federal hate crime ?clearinghouse? or ?resource? center and database. Through a website and 24-hour hotline, it will receive hate crime complaints nationwide. ?Anti-bias? pro-homosexual education will pervade every level of American schooling ? from kindergarten to graduate school. It will ?prevent?
hate crime through an extensive curricula dedicated to eliminating those ?seed ideas? which cause hate crimes, i.e., Christian disapproval of homosexuality.  Such reeducation will be enforced upon students, teachers, professors, and administrators everywhere.  Price tag: $10,000,000 annually.

ADL at the Top

Who will administer this new hate crime bureaucracy? H.R. 262 says that, although Congress will make it law, it won?t be run by the government. Instead, the bill says the government will be looking for a private non-profit organization with broad experience in hate crimes education, prevention, and statistics gathering.

Where might such a high-minded, illustrious, and experienced organization be found? You guessed it. There?s only one ?civil liberties? group remotely equal to that task, one which describes itself as ?the world?s leading organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services that counteract hatred, prejudice, and
bigotry,? the Anti-Defamation League of B?nai B?rith.

H.R. 262 is ADL?s attempt to insert itself into the U.S. government as the nation?s hate law teacher.  It already fulfills that role in law enforcement.  Since passage of ADL?s Hate Crimes Statistics Act in 1980, it received federal authority to teach hate crimes theory, enforcement, and statistics gathering to the U.S. Justice
Department, FBI, and police clear down to the local precinct. ADL is not only PR representative for Israel but is the adjunct of a Jewish religious organization, B?nai B?rith International.  ADL loudly protests Christian mixing of religion with politics, but no one compares to ADL?s mixing of synagogue with state!

If ADL can?t pass the familiar hate bill, establishing power of the federal government to punish hate crimes in the states, it hopes to pass its second bill, endowing itself with unlimited powers to educate us and our children out of the ?mental illness? of ?homophobia.?  Through the decades, ADL made it abundantly clear that it
considers bias against homosexuality rooted in biblical ?hate speech? as the underlying cause of hate crimes against homosexuals.

Christian-Persecuting State Hate Laws

?But,? you may ask, ?What good is education against hate crimes unless there is government power to enforce it??

Actually, ADL already has persuaded 45 U.S. states to pass versions of its model anti-hate law. These potentially Christian-persecuting hate laws were set up since 1990 to make sure that even if it fails to pass a federal hate bill ADL will still have local empowerment to persecute Christians.  Such diversified enforcement is far
inferior to massive federal enforcement, yet, clearly, ADL, after ten years of failing to obtain a federal law, may be ready to settle for second best.   Control of federal hate crime education nationwide with at least 45 states locked into laws inclined to criminalize Christian ?haters? means tremendous advancement of ADL?s goal to
end freedom - just as ADL ended freedom in Canada under its similar hate law in 1971.

For the past 30 years, ADL has had to ask state governments, school districts, city councils, civic organizations, etc., for permission to educate their members. ADL initiatives have included its ?No Place for Hate,? ?World of Difference,? and now cyber-bullying, anti-homophobia programs. If H.R. 262 is passed, ADL will enjoy
federal authority to teach anti-Christian values on all levels of U.S. education.  Educators, parents, or students will have to take it or become federal criminals!  In 2008, Gov. Schwarzenegger passed liberal Jewish activist Sheila Kuhl?s anti-Christian bill S.B.777, making it illegal to criticize homosexuality in California public schools.
If H.R. 262 is passed, a tidal wave of federal suppression of Christian values will flood every classroom in America.

Homosexuals: New Welfare Class

S.B. 262 contains other unprecedented pro-homosexual initiatives.

Although the 14th Amendment to the Constitution forbids special rights, privileges, or services to preferred groups, S.B. 262 defies this giving special federal assistance to alleged victims of hate crimes.  These include unemployment compensation, leave from work, temporary housing, free legal help and advocacy as well as
psychological counseling.  It will also forbid life and health insurance companies from ?discriminating? against alleged hate crimes victims once they learn such persons are homosexuals.  Obviously, if a life insurance company knows that an applicant is a homosexual, part of a class with a much lower average life expectancy due
to AIDS, it might be reluctant to insure. This legislation forbids such insurers or health insurance companies from treating them differently than the rest of the population.

Who proves that an alleged hate victim is really a victim and not just scamming the government? Will a court verdict, following trial by a judge and/or jury, be required?  Absolutely not.  If that were the criterion, then only the tiniest number of hate crimes victims could file for compensation.  Only a small percentage of the alleged
7,500 alleged hate crimes in America are proven as fact in court of law.  The rest are ?hate crimes incidents? ? taunts, fisticuffs, verbal ?intimidation,? etc. which are judged by the local police as ?hate crimes? but have never seen a courtroom.  Instead, S.B. 262 says the opinion of the prosecuting attorney is sufficient to establish
the plaintiff as a bona fide hate crime victim.  Such a declaration may be given by the DA just as soon as he decides to prosecute the ?hate criminal.?  If the alleged victim claims he has been unable to work because of ?emotional stress,? he is then eligible for immediate federal benefits and unemployment compensation even
though his case may be never go through the court. The government will also provide benefits to his civil union ?spouse,? sons, daughters, or parents! This means that all a homosexual has to do is scream, ?Hate crime!? convincingly enough, persuading the local DA to prosecute his adversary.  He may then start receiving many
forms of federal assistance.  Victims of the same crimes, not motivated by bias, can only look on with envy.

It takes little imagination to envision a new welfare class of predominantly homosexual hate crimes ?victims,? created by S.B. 262.

Will Congress buy it?  Rep. Jackson-Lee?s legislative expert told me the creators of S.B. 262 are optimistic that its soft-sell, compassionate approach will persuade Congress to pass it. He?s probably right, especially if Christian/conservative watchdog groups are not courageous or innovative enough to fight it.

Of one thing we may be sure: No Christian/conservative leader will breathe a word of how ADL has created or will benefit from this frightening legislation. Since ADL is Jewish, they will continue to lie to their constituencies, spreading the fantasy that hate laws are the brainchild of the ?homosexual lobby.?

That leaves it to you and me to expose and battle down S.B. 262. The best way to accomplish that is to do what has worked so well before: repeatedly bombard Congress with communications. Call toll-free 1-877-851-6437 or toll 1-202-225-3121. Here?s our own new double-barreled message: ?Please vote against both hate
crimes bills, H.R. 256 and H.R. 262. Hate laws have taken away free speech in Canada and many European countries.?

Rev. Ted Pike is director of the National Prayer Network, a Christian/conservative watchdog organization.

TALK SHOW HOSTS: Interview Rev. Ted Pike on this topic. Call (503) 631-3808.

Read more Ted Pike at http://www.TruthTellers.org

----

Israel PM Olmert brags about ordering Bush around

By James Edwards
thepoliticalcesspool.org

Ehud Olmert, the Prime Minister of Israel, is boasting to his fellow Israelis about how much control Israel has over ?our? government:

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has said that US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice was left ?embarrassed? after President George W Bush ordered her to abstain from a UN vote on Gaza war, which she herself had prepared and organised.

Speaking in the southern Israeli city of Ashkelon, which has come under rocket attacks during the last 17 days, Olmert took pride in narrating how Bush intervened in the matter at his request.

?Early Friday morning [Israel time], the secretary of state was considering bringing the ceasefire resolution to a UNSC vote and we didn?t want her to vote for it. Suddenly, within ten minutes it became clear that, the vote was going ahead?, the Israeli premier recounted.

?I [called the White House and] said, ?Get President Bush on the phone.? They tried, and told me that he was in the middle of a lecture in Philadelphia. I said, ?I?m not interested, I need to speak to him now?, he said.

?He (Bush)got down from the podium, went out and took the phone call. I told him that the US cannot possibly vote in favour of this resolution. He immediately called the secretary of state and told her not to vote for it. She was left quite embarrassed,? he narrated.

Well, yeah, I guess he would ?take pride? in telling this story. Of course, the Bush White House is denying this, calling the story completely untrue. But nobody believes it, except maybe FOX News viewers.

And this is nothing new. Jews regularly boast that they control ?our? government. Here?s what Ari Shavit, one of Israel?s most respected pundits, wrote a while back. It appeared in an Israeli newspaper back in 1996, after Israel had killed over a hundred civilians in Lebanon.

We killed them out of a certain naive hubris. Believing with absolute certitude that now, with the White House, the Senate, and much of the American media in our hands, the lives of others do not count as much as our own?.?

It was also in Haaretz, a prominent Jewish newspaper, where Shavit bragged that the war on Iraq was created by 25-30 people, almost all of them Jews.

And a Jewish writer for the LA Times recently boasted that Jews control not only the entertainment and news media in America, but also ?Wall Street? and ?the government? to boot.

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe ?the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews,? down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just
shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

**************

But I don?t care if Americans think we?re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.

We?re all supposed to not even notice it, and God forbid we should talk about it, or we?re Nazis. But Jews are allowed to not only say these things, they can brag about them while rubbing our faces in it.

While all these liberals and progressives run around screaming No War For Oil, and the conservatives run around parroting They Hate Us For Our Freedoms, Jews are laughing in our face. They know why we?re over in Iraq, and it?s not because of 9/11 or oil. It?s because of Israel. Thousands of American kids have died for
Israel, not this country.

And if you think it?s bad now, it?s going to be even worse after Obama takes office. He?s appointed Rahm Emanuel as chief of staff. Emanuel is an ?American? citizen who ducked fighting the first Iraq war on America?s side, and instead was a civilian volunteer for the Israeli military, which sat out the war, just like they did this one.
He?s going to be calling the shots in the White House, as everyone knows. Obama couldn?t run a Waffle House, let alone the White House. Emanuel will be the real president, and whatever Israel wants Israel will get. Obama will just be there to fool Americans into thinking that they still control ?America?s? government, and to
take the blame when Israel drags us into another fiasco like Iraq.

Read more James Edwards at The Political Cesspool
http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/

-----

I remember first hearing it in college, and while initially I recoiled somewhat at the base, crass language used in expressing it, after considering it intellectually was forced to concede the undeniable truth contained in it?

?A hard d*ck has no conscience??

I apologize to the reader, because if it is one thing we don?t need more of right now, it is the already-overwhelming vulgar, disrespectful sexual discourse that pervades (and perverts) much of our world these days as a result of western (Jewish) media?s control of language and themes. For the record, I generally shy away from,
well, ?sensitive? themes such as this, and for the simple reason that I hold ?it??meaning sex?to be something sacred. Given to us as a gift by our creator, in my opinion it is not something to be handled coarsely, discussed crudely or made to be the butt of adolescent-level jokes as it has in ?western? (again, meaning Jewish) media.

However, as I said there is an undeniable truth associated with this statement that figures powerfully in the present situation in the Middle East and in particular the bloodshed in Gaza. Sexually-starved individuals who haven?t ?had it? in a long time get nutty and are capable of doing all sorts of things to get their rocks off. Like
some frat boy accustomed to getting his way all the time, he?ll spend every dime he has trying to get his victim drunk, promise her the moon and the stars, tell her she?s the most beautiful thing her has ever laid eyes on and is madly in love with her and ?let?s get married right now? and blah, blah, blah, just so he can satisfy his
biological urge and lighten his load, no pun in tended.

And sometimes, when all these things don?t work, he?ll resort to ?Plan B? which is violence and rape. He won?t think of what might happen down the road?of arrest, imprisonment, or even an angry father who might come calling with a baseball bat or shotgun. All he knows is that his animal nature to invade and conquer some soft,
defenseless territory where he can leave his footprint behind is screaming at him and he can?t stand the noise any longer. And this later scenario is particularly the case with repeat offenders who have gotten away with it in the past and who might even hold a certain amount of influence with powerful political people who can
pick up the phone and order an investigation or prosecution quashed.

Therefore, as the images continue pouring in of the destruction of human life and the deliberate holocaust being waged against civilians (mostly women and children) in Gaza by that ?Light among nations??Israel?people around the world are asking the question ??Where is Israel?s conscience????

It is more than a fair question to ask, and on many levels, the first of which is that we in the Gentile world have been lectured now for generation after generation concerning our own ?moral shortcomings? and how, inversely, ?superior? is the moral quality of the Jews. Remember, the term ?God?s chosen people? did not begin with
us, but with them. For ages now, collectively speaking they have been sticking a bony, accusatory finger in our face (and particularly since that great burnt offering known as the Holocaust took place) saying ?This is your fault?Look what you have done to us throughout the ages?You Gentiles have no decency?You have no
morals?Goddamn you all??

Well, given the events of the last 19 days, and the fact that these ?morally superior? people who consider themselves a ?light among nations? are on record now having bombed hospitals, schools, mosques, churches, medical clinics, shot women and children in the head, used white phosphorous on civilians (a deliberate violation
of the Geneva convention) and a whole host of other war crimes that will surely be revealed in the days and weeks to come, it is perfectly appropriate to ask the same question of them?WHERE IS YOUR CONSCIENCE, YOU SELF-DESCRIBED ?LIGHT AMONG NATIONS??

The answer is that?short of a few aberrations here and there?there isn?t a peep of protest to be heard from within the Jewish community, and for the simple reason expressed at the beginning of this essay concerning the physical characteristics of a certain male appendage. The word?both from within the Jewish state and
throughout the Diaspora is that what is taking place is, well, ?simply splendid?. Other hallelujahs such as ?fantastic? and ?great? and ?long-overdue? have been belched out in various news stories the last few weeks as well and absent those there are the now-infamous still photos to consider?Israeli troops holding hands in that great
big ?circle of love? and dancing the Hora just prior to the forced penetration of Gaza?The pics of Israeli teenagers, sitting on their lawn chairs from an elevated position with cokes in hand and smiles on their wretched faces, giggling and gawking as they watch the slaughter in Gaza take place a few miles away as if they were
peeping-tom voyeurs at the Roman coliseum watching Christians being fed to the lions or gladiators hacking one another to pieces.

And the ?enthusiasm? expressed by the Jewish community as a whole is not just of the average, ordinary, run-of-the-mill brand, manifesting itself in slight smiles and nods of approval by those concerned. Rather, it is loud, ecstatic, orgasmic and orgiastic, so much so that it is disconcerting to the rest of the peaceful, peaceable
world trying to concentrate on whatever the business at hand happens to be at the moment.

And the reason for this display, this exhibitionism on the part of Jewish interests is simple?it (meaning the carnage in Gaza) is exactly as it appears?an orgy of religiously/culturally inspired violence, the celebration of which is Israel?s national orgasm.

Like some now-freaky chick continuously molested in her youth by her dad and uncles, it is obvious now that the Jewish state cannot engage in normal intercourse with other people. Having grown up in a highly-dysfunctional family environment full of endless abuse by her elders she has developed perverse, demented needs
and urges, and all centered around bringing pain to others. This abuse began within the pages of her Old Testament that glorified the invasion, conquest, genocide and enslavement of ?the other? and now, thousands of years later, these fantasies have festered within the national soul of her people to the point that they
collectively have become like any kidney stone that has grown to the size of a golf ball, which cannot pass through the system by ordinary means and that brings excruciating, debilitating pain that drives the patient to madness.

No, for the Jewish state and her people spread throughout the world, intercourse with ?the other? has to be violent, torturous and public. Her pleasure is derived as a result of watching others bleed and plead for mercy. While other nations throughout the entirety of history have flourished because of their willingness to engage in
friendly, mutually-beneficial intercourse with others, Israel (and the Jewish people as a whole) have gone in the opposite direction. For them, ?getting off? can only take place when whips, chains, and torture devices are used on ?the other?. Whereas for other peoples and for-the-most-part healthy nations,? intercourse? with others
is an expression of affection and something done to bring life and vitality to both parties, whereas for Israel, it is an expression of hatred and the bringer of death.

And make no mistake?it is not simply some role playing thing for them, but rather the real deal. And it is nothing new. It has ALWAYS been this way. Like a serial rapist with unnatural urges who must have certain spices added to the mix to appease his taste buds and achieve his release, Israel can only achieve this by causing
other Gentiles pain. She is the author of S&M, a dominatrix who wields the whip like an executioner and is not moved by the screams of pain from her victims.

You see, Israel has been dying for it?for years, this type of rough, brutal sex with her neighbors. The most recent attempt at this ?national orgasm? of anti-gentile violence was in 2006 with the 34-day war against Lebanon. Everything had been set up meticulously. She sent her two soldiers across the border where she KNEW
Hezbollah was operating and they would be taken as prisoners of war. As soon as they were?BATTA BOOM?she had her excuse to rape and sodomize her gentile neighbor to the north.

As it turned out though, her rape victim did not lie down and take it quietly. Having been through this once before, Lebanon decided she would not again be a victim. She fought and kicked and screamed (which?when considering the Jewish aspect to it all and that there was suffering involved?would have made the whole thing
even more enjoyable) and the rapist was forced to flee for his life, leaving him high and dry, frustrated and frightened. It was a blow to the national manhood of the Jewish state that has left its people afraid that it might be a harbinger of things to come, where the mighty Jewish state is not able to subdue its gentile victims as easily
as it has been in the past.

Having missed out on her chance with Lebanon, she then began making eyes towards Iran as the next victim. The problem for her was that Iran also is capable of warding off any attack as well, and Uncle Same has thus far refused to participate as Israel?s proxy in the same type of gang rape as took place in Iraq and
Afghanistan. That left Gaza as the only viable possibility, but wanting to make sure that it went off as smoothly as possible, she made sure to add the misery of a year-long embargo on the people, starving them of food, water, medicine, fuel, clothes, anything that might make the human condition easier to endure.

And she, being the bold/in-your-face/I don?t-give-a-fuck-if-you-don?t-approve type operator, Israel has to do it in the open. With every bomb dropped on every home, with every bullet that hits its mark (usually in the chest of a child or the head of some woman) she grabs her crotch with one hand and with the other sticks her
bony middle finger up right in the face of the gentile world and says in effect?

?Fuck you gentiles, f*** your Jesus Christ, f*** your Mohammed and f*** your backwards morality. We are Jews and we can do whatever the f*** we want and you can?t say a f******* thing about it.?

The fact is though that the current slaughter is really not THAT different from all the others that have taken place since ?48. Relatively speaking it is ?BAU,? meaning business as usual with the Jewish state. It has been slaughtering gentiles for over 60 years and now is no different.

Yes, as hard as it for the rest of the Gentile world to grasp it, there really ARE sick fu?, well, sick ?puppies? out there who LIKE watching others suffer. Pick up the newspaper any day of the week and you?ll read about such creatures. I remember reading about several child snuff-porn rings that were broken up a few years ago
and how there were people paying as much as $10,000.00 a piece for DVDs showing little kids being raped and tortured to death. In one case, Jewish gangsters from the former Soviet Union were selling movies featuring a set where children as young as 2 years old, captured from various places around the world were tied
down to a star-of-David shaped altar, raped and then killed. One disgruntled customer was recorded on tape complaining to his supplier that the last one he received didn?t have what he wanted, which was ?To see them die?.

When it comes to Israel however, it is a different matter. Being that the Jewish state is but the extension of Jewish thinking which is but the extension of the Jewish religion, the suffering of ?the other? takes a different place than it does in other nations and religions. There is no other religion in the world that revels at the suffering
of ?the other? as Judaism does. No other religion that has religious feasts such as Passover and Purim dedicated to celebrating the death and suffering of others. Only Judaism and only the Jews have such things.

But what more would we expect? After all, killing of others for religious reasons began with the Jews and their Old Testament. If the accounts in Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges and the others are to be believed, the ancient Israelites slaughtered some 31 cities?every man, woman, child, ox, sheep, goat, and
donkey?by the time they were done with the process of ethnic cleansing of the Promised Land.

And the important thing to remember about this is that there has never been a repudiation of these things by the Jewish community. Not once has there been an official proclamation (as other religions are forced to do about their history of ?anti-Semitism?) where breasts are beaten, apologies are issued and reparations are paid.
Because, you see, with every bomb that falls and kills a gentile, it is a reaffirmation that God still loves them. With every Palestinian child maimed?physically or mentally?it is like ?Big Blue??meaning the cultural/religious version of the Viagra tablet?that helps them deal with their impotence as a nation. To ?God?s chosen people,?
blowing the arms and legs off innocent gentile children is no different than the class sicko who likes pulling wings off of flies.

Call it crude or crass or whatever, but it is what it is, and we ignore it to our own peril, fellow earthlings. And no,  I don?t think ALL Jews by virtue of their religious nature are violent-minded masochists, just 99.9999999999999999999% of them. Indeed, I will be the first to state with no reservation that there is one out of, oh, I don?t
know, a few million who isn?t, and the reasons for these unnatural appetites on the part of Israel and her people is not as much a mystery as some might imagine.

Just as virtually all molesters were themselves molested in their youth, so too is this the case with the Jewish people. You see, the Jews REALLY ARE the most persecuted group of people in history, just as they say. Where they are wrong however is the type of abuse they received and who it was dishing it out.

They have been abused by an IDEA, namely that of all the creatures in God?s Garden of Eden that they were the most beautiful and cherished. This idea, which cannot but pit them against the rest of the creatures in the garden in a state of perpetual war, has been the sole source of their troubles now for thousands of years.
This ?I am better than you and can do whatever the hell I want to you by virtue of being Jewish? is the root cause of all persecution, all pogroms, all holocausts, all ?anti-Semitism? and all ?terrorism? as it is called today. The abusers and molesters in this case have been the leaders of the Jewish community who?like drug pushers on
children?have injected this addictive substance known as Jewish thinking into the minds and hearts of their people and who have profited handsomely off of the unavoidable outcome of fostering such madness. They have created an entire civilization of addicts to this ?superman? narcotic known as Jewish thinking, substance
abusers who?morally and ethically speaking?have been reduced to animals and are willing to do anything when under the influence of this terrible, soul-destroying drug known as Judaism.

If there is ever to be peace in this world, if such a thing is indeed possible, than it is of paramount importance that the molesters and drug pushers of this tortured community known as the Jews be rounded up and dealt with as any criminals should. Until that time, the rest of the world will have to deal with the unavoidable
consequences of allowing serial rapists to prowl the streets looking for innocent victims such as those in Gaza who then become the target of their religiously-inspired wrath.

(c) 2009 Mark Glenn

Correspondent, American Free Press Newspaper

Http://www.AmericanFreePress.net

Lawrence Auster,
238 W 101 St Apt. 3B
New York, NY 10025