Re: Conclusions from the ephy meeting?
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Xan Lopez" <xan gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, epiphany-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Conclusions from the ephy meeting?
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:37:25 -0500
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Xan Lopez <xan gnome org> wrote:
> I'm guessing the 'big question' is whether or not webkit is accepted
> as a dependency in GNOME? In that case that topic wasn't in the agenda
> for the simple reason that it's not in our hands to decide that. As
> Vincent has said, though, what we discussed can be used by the release
> team as input to decide on this.
That seems backwards to me. We can't decree if there will be a working
epiphany/webkit release in time for 2.26...
Will there ?
] [Thread Prev