Re: R-T doesn't care about i18n? (was: Problem with committing to gnome-screensaver)

El jue, 12-02-2009 a las 12:30 +0100, Luca Ferretti escribió:
> [1] but little shocked for recent "I'm myself and I don't care about
> GNOME community rules" events :(

I think the most important thing to learn from these "events" is that
when you delay a community-based decision so long, people start making
decision on their own and moving forward. It is completely
understandable that some maintainers may get tired of waiting for a
decision from the community and simply decide what they think it's best
for their own projects, even if this may eventually hurt other parts of
the process.

If we as a community can't agree on something like this and move
forward, we will be facing the risk of fragmentation over and over
again. Let's not allow this to happen and let's make a decision soon.

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>