Re: R-T doesn't care about i18n? (was: Problem with committing to gnome-screensaver)

Le mercredi 11 février 2009, à 12:49 +0100, Wouter Bolsterlee a écrit :
> 2. What do other release team members think about this? Is this the new
>    policy? If so, who decided this? Is this documented somewhere?

Wouter: if you read the whole thread, you can see that there are other
release team people with a different (and strong) opinion.

(also, I think the initial issue is more or less closed now -- can we
remove some cc in replies?)