Re: [jhbuild] [2.28] Add libsoupmm module

Le mardi 01 septembre 2009, à 01:34 +0200, Daniel Elstner a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Am Dienstag, den 01.09.2009, 01:10 +0200 schrieb Vincent Untz:
>
> > Does that mean we should release libsoupmm as part of the C++ bindings
> > of GNOME? Or should they not be part of GNOME 2.28 for now?
>
> I have to admit I wasn't sure about that.  I should probably have added
> it to the devel set instead.  Then again, if libsoup is part of GNOME
> 2.28, it makes sense to include libsoupmm as well.
>
> What's the normal procedure for new binding modules?  Hm, I should
> probably have asked that question before pushing...

That's fine :-)
So it's usually the same procedure as normal modules, except that it's
"easier" to decide, I'd say.

If you don't feel strong about it, I think we should just add those
bindings during 2.29. (and since libsoupmm is quite young, it makes some
sense, especially if you want to be hyper-active on it in the next few
weeks)

But if you feel strong about it, we can certainly discuss about this :-)

Cheers,